[cod] Upload

Dubravszky József mail at joed.hu
Tue Nov 20 13:42:59 EST 2007

Hello!

I did the same today :-) According to cod2 linux server I think the main directory of your retail DVD is needed. On my DVD it is \Setup\Data\main . The directory 'main' also contains a subdir 'video' that I think you don't need. It contains cinematics btw. So upload only the iw_*.iwd and localized_*.iwd files in your main dir.

joey