[cod] CoD4 Linux Server Files

Cory J Lynch cory at globalfrag.com
Mon Nov 19 17:07:57 EST 2007

Stop asking the same question that everyone is hasseling poor Ryan
about. It will be released when he knows that it is done correct and
right as many others have said. In my opinion "The things you wait
longest for, Will turnout to be the best" and for me being in the gaming
industry for over 6years that is 100% true to the point. The more you
bug ryan with these stupid and already answered questions will just
delay the release as he will have to sit there and type the same reply
over and over. Just sit back Relax Get a windows box to run temporary
cod4 servers on untill the binary comes out for linux.

Note to Ryan: Keep up the good work we know you will do this right for
us and insure no pain will be gathered on  our side or yours by
releasing a faulty release, and for that we thank you.