[cod] CoD4 Linux Server Files

Mariann mystik.1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 18:50:18 EST 2007

I'm still wiating for the binaries so my provider can host the game.  I
havent chosen to move to windows servers.......... Im waiting to put up 3
cod4 servers on linux.  I also know other customers using the same provider
as me are waiting to put up several cod4 servers.

If you feel its a waste of your time....... move on.

Many people will be getting this game for a Christmas gift......... some
will buy servers, some will look for clans to join and servers to play
in........... so to think that the linux hosts are doomed now........ well
is simply nearsighted.   Move on.