[cod] CoD4 Linux Server Files

John Kennington jwkennington at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 17:21:14 EST 2007

Get a life?  No way windows will take over?  They already have.  Open
your eyes.  Sure, you can start up lots of Linux servers, but they
will remain unpopulated because of the massive number of Windows
servers, that have ALREADY ESTABLISHED THEIR CLIENT BASE.

--
Waiting on the pier until Charon comes....