[ COD ] Some few quick questions

Support ZIOMM - Jerome jerome at ziomm.net
Thu Nov 15 06:00:17 EST 2007

Hi Ryan and all,

Just few quick questions :

- Have you a release date for CoD 4 Linux Binaries approximatively ?
(a week ? two ? a month ?)

- I suppose you will make the UT3 final port too, have you a release date
planned ?
(a newsletter for ut3 exists ? like ut3 at icculus.org ? )

- UT3, MOH Airborne, CoD 4.... Will you make Crysis port too ? lol

- Can you send me process and required for be a miror of icculus file
server, please :)

I'm developper (more weak off course), so i know it's very hard to work
alone (in the dark) on a big project.
And 3 bigs port in few month, you'r my hero, with lates or not :)

For impatients, take a look on Ryan Resume and be respectly quiet :)
http://icculus.org/~icculus/resume.txt
I suppose, that Ryan needs no more pressure

Thanks for all ;)

Kind regards

Jerome
ZIOMM