AW: [cod] linux server binaries

Neil Sheridan neil at wa3dog.com.au
Tue Nov 13 19:30:29 EST 2007

Thanks for the update Ryan. You know how gamers can be :)

I think I speak for everyone when I say, thanks for your efforts and
time!

Neil

>>> "Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at icculus.org> 11/14/07 8:36 AM >>>

> [q]But at least we know that Ryan IS alive![/q]
> that's a funny one :)

COD4 is still being worked on, it will be ready soon.

I'm the bottleneck this time, hitting more porting issues than I
expected, based on experience with previous COD titles.

I will have binaries for this soon. In the meantime, please direct all
venom towards me and not Activision or IW for this delay.

Thanks,
--ryan.

---
To unsubscribe, send a blank email to cod-unsubscribe at icculus.org