[cod] and the race begins...

stalvi stalvi at tek.iarc.uaf.edu
Wed Nov 7 16:13:25 EST 2007

I didn't mean to suggest replacing it, but given the comment of
"we're losing out on the first-come-first-server", I thought it would
be a way to get your server advertised and then when the binaries
come out, you'll all of a sudden have a big performance boost.
Anyway, just a thought.   Like Geoff said, he doesn't have physical
access and only has CLI.    In his case, and probably many others,
the point is moot.

By no means did I mean to suggest replacing the linux binaries with
something far inferior.