[cod] Servers not showing up

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Tue Mar 27 15:45:02 EDT 2007

http://stats.callofduty.com

That's an interface into what the master server is seeing.

If your server is there, it should show up in the in game browser.
However, the in game browser has issues where it will not populate
fully.  Press refresh, note the # of server, press refresh again and
you'll see a steady increase.

If your server is not there, it's most likely a configuration problem
on your end.

--Rob