[cod] seperate key needen for install ??

James Landi jim at landi.net
Sun Mar 11 17:12:18 EDT 2007

You don't have to install if first, you can just take everything in the
Setup/Data folder, on the disk and copy it to your server.

Then all you need to do is launch the game (server) from the command line
with the server switch and you will wont be asked or need a key.

Then once your ISP has the correct CoDx files you can then copy them from
server to server if needed.  You don't even need the disk in the CD/DVD tray
to run a server.

-Jim
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com