[cod] seperate key needen for install ??

Jerry Zimmerman van Woesik bambam at bambamlan.xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 11 16:17:54 EDT 2007

Thnx David,

The thing I'm still puzzled about is the fact that you have to install
the game on the server first....which requires a key....as far as I know.
Or is it the same as the installation of a Linux cod2 server, just copy
the files ?
I Can't realy find a conclusive awnser on this, and I have never
installed a dedicate windows cod2 server in my life.. ( :-P )

cheers
B4M