Alert: ./cod2_lnxded: cannot execute binary file

Jamie William Grice grice at freenet.de
Wed Mar 7 08:17:50 EST 2007

Hallo,
i have following Problem.
I try to install a dedicatet Cod2 Server on a debian Maschine.
I use for this the Howto from http://www.opferlamm-clan.de/?menu=201 and
instruction from Readme.linux file.
When i try to start the ./cod2_lnxded i becam the allert "./cod2_lnxded:
cannot execute binary file". I look at the rights but they are all at
755 for root and i try to start it with root. I download 3 linux patches
from different Sites but i got at all of them the allert. I checkt my
gcc version and i try the tip from the README.linux that i download the
files into my cod path and start it from there with the command
"LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:. ./cod2_lnxded" but it give me the
smae alert.
Can somebody help me with this Problem, please.

--
http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/about/?referer=KobolD1982
Lerne Poker spielen mit Strategie ohne eigene Kosten und hole dir deinen