[cod] Call of Duty 4

stalvi stalvi at tek.iarc.uaf.edu
Fri Jul 13 10:08:05 EDT 2007

I've just got my MacBook Pro set to dual boot with Boot Camp.   I
also use Parallels, but I'm finding games just don't play as well as
if I just boot into Windows.

Boot Camp is basically Apple drivers for XP and a patch to allow
selection of booting either Mac OS or Windows at startup.
Incidentally, EA Games announced they will be doing simultaneous
releases for a few of their titles for Mac OS X and Windows.  Apple's
move to Intel processors really opened up development lines it seems.

Anyway, this is off topic, so I'll stop on the list.