[cod] Problem with master server?

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 11:06:26 EDT 2007

Thanks Steve for that, problem with connecting seems to have fixed itself
now by magic which was the main one (didn't do anything to fix, just people
able to connect to it now).

Still having a problem getting on master server list remaining, but now
someones confirmed its working will look into other possibilities.

Cheers, Ian