[cod] IWD sum/name mismatch

Lestat lestat at aresgames.com
Mon Jan 8 19:44:38 EST 2007

Hi,

Sorry for the delay but was a bit away from this...

Finaly found it!!!!

It was just because I had a / at the end of the fs_game path: "fs_game
moddir/" must be "fs_game moddir"

So now it's working without any problem... even with a long name

Small thing make big troubles ;)

Thanks anyway for your reply

Regards