[cod] COD4 sv_maxclients, ui_maxclients and sv_privateclients

Ronny Schedel info at ronny-schedel.de
Fri Dec 28 05:28:43 EST 2007

How does it work exactly? Your server shows xx/16 or xx/18 in the server
browser?
What happend in these both 2 cases:

1.) 10 public players are playing, 1 private client joins. Does it take the
private slot or does it take a public slot?
2.) 16 public players are playing, 1 private client joins. Will be other
players kicked to free the private slots?