[cod] fastfile corrupt (code 107)

"Martin Hönig" Wargod2k at gmx.net
Sat Dec 22 07:18:01 EST 2007

The permissions were/are correct.

I just reupoaded the mp_farm.ff, mp_vacant.ff, mp_farm_load.ff and mp_vacant_load.ff in the zone folder and now it works again.

i say again, because i can remeber, that we played a war on vacant on our server just about one or two weeks ago.

I'm really wondering, what could have damaged the files. oO

Regards!

Martin Hönig
aka.
ftn.Wargod, ESL CoD4 Ger Admin