[cod] CoD Mod Http Redirect - IW / Activison please read.

John Kennington jwkennington at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 09:16:34 EST 2007

Jay,

There are lots of problems that were not fixed with 1.4.  Team logging
in the games_mp.log for one.  The silly in-game browser that keeps
dropping servers, for another.  But, all in all, I think this patch
did some good.  Now, if I could figure out WHY the 1.4 patch forces
antilag on, I'd be happier.

John

--
Waiting on the pier until Charon comes....