[cod] Where to place server.cfg?

Donald Stephens donald.stephens at activant.com
Thu Dec 20 15:55:04 EST 2007

It should be in your main directory and should be called by your startup
script.

This is my startup script

./cod4_lnxded +exec serversettings.cfg +set dedicated 2 +set fs_basepath
/home2/callofduty4 +set fs_homepath /home2/callofduty4 +set fs_savepath
/home2/callofduty4 +set net_ip 192.168.1.103 +set net_port 28961
+map_rotate