[cod] updated package...

Punky punky.guy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 08:54:36 EST 2007

Hi Ryan,

I've just installed your updated package and everything's well.

1. Server reports as 1.4
2. New map appears in the vote section
3. New map can be loaded via a vote and through rcon.
4. Punkbuster seems fine.

My server is Ubuntu 7.10

Thanks for the update, and merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year
for yourself and everyone else on the list.

--Punky