[cod] Patch 1.4

Brandon R. Miller brandonm at branzone.com
Wed Dec 19 21:07:00 EST 2007

Actually it is only looking for the iw_12.iwd file in the 'fs_homepath'.

Example.
fs_basepath = D:\COD4_base\
fs_homepath = D:\Server1\

If the iw_12.iwd file exists in the 'fs_homepath' the server will start - if the file does not exist then the server will not start.

This is only affecting Windows - not Linux.
Brandon R. Miller
Branzone Incorporated
http://www.branzone.com