Linux Server Install help for those who bought CoD4 via Steam

Kold Fusion koldfusion.ca at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 19:54:43 EST 2007

Hello guys.  I have a small issue here.

I bought CoD4 via Steam and would like to set up a Dedicated Linux Server for it on my co-lo box many many miles away.

Does the Steam install in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty 4\main  have the required files to set up a Linux dedicated server? Or do I need to hunt down someone with the actual CDs/DVDs?

Thank you in advance. There seems to be little out there about a Steam Install and Linux Ded Servers. If you guys know of any great sites for a Linux CoD4 server admin and admin tools please let me know.

J "Kold" Dobson
http://www.khuda.net

There are no problems; Only opportunities