[cod] Just starting out

John Kennington jwkennington at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 09:00:32 EST 2007

Here is a good place to start.  Most of your questions will be
answered there:  http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97
You can get the game config files at the same place.  Where they go
depends on whether you are running mods or not.  /main is the default
location.

--
Waiting on the pier until Charon comes....