[cod] Hardcore damage issue

John Kennington jwkennington at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 06:18:42 EST 2007

You can't change any settings in a ranked server.  They are preset and
hardcoded.  You will have to mod the server to change the health.  I
believe hardcore is already set to 30 anyway.  On a modded server, you
have to set the player health to 30 for hardcore.

--
Waiting on the pier until Charon comes....