[cod] re: Mod.ff Downloads

Leadly leadbritches at austinservers.com
Fri Dec 14 05:33:11 EST 2007

Same here... running latest hotfix version (cod4-linux-server-12102007.tar).

1.) Copied Mods/ModWarfare/z_modwarfare.iwd, Mods/ModWarfare/mod.ff and my
config file into mods/auslim.
2.) using " +set fs_game mods/auslim"
3.) not using a download redirect at this time to eliminate possible
complications.

Connect... download iwd file.. no mod.ff download. Stuck in spectator and
can't choose a team or class.

Does ANYONE have this working? I'm not talking a stock ModWarFare install
with fixed build classes only. I want to run a custom mod with custom build
out classes. If it's a config issue then please point me in the right
direction... if not then can Ryan or someone acknowledge that a bug exists?