mod.ff downloads

John Kennington jwkennington at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 07:48:35 EST 2007

I have tried every suggestion I can find to get this to work.  With,
or without, http redirect, the .iwd files download perfectly.  The
mod.ff file never does.  And from what I can tell, the mod.ff file is
only useful for the menus.  Nothing else.  I am trying to install the
tactical night mod v1.1.  The mod includes a .iwd and a mod.ff.  The
mod.ff is a different size from the stock version and contains the mod
.gsc files.  the mod will not work without it.  I am not even sure
that the linux build will READ that mod.ff file.  I copied it to the
server, restarted it, copied the same files to my local machine, and
the mod says it loads, but it does not work.  Apparently it DOES work
on linux.

If anyone wants to look at this the Mod info is here:
http://www.infinityward.com/community/forum/index.php?topic=5323.0
Mod download is here:
http://files.filefront.com/TacticalNightmod+1+0+ZeRoYzip/;9218612;/fileinfo.html
and here:  http://www.zeroy.com/br/other/cod4/mods/TacticalNightmod_1_0_ZeRoY.zip
John

--
Waiting on the pier until Charon comes....