[cod] Startup Problems with 1.3 hotfix files

"Martin Hönig" Wargod2k at gmx.net
Tue Dec 11 12:44:01 EST 2007

ah ok, so the "^M error" can occour with a file that i just unpacked on my system ... you gotta know that! =D
*scribbles it down in his mind*

but strange that it happened yet and at no time before. oO

i'll do as you said and unpack the tar directly on the linux root.
thanks so far @everyone. ;)

Regards!

Martin Hönig
aka.