[cod] Error: Sys_SendPacket: Operation not permitted

Magnus Jonsson magnus at endpoint.nu
Tue Dec 11 12:37:18 EST 2007

It seems like you guys were right all along. There must be some sort of
firewall in the way.
When i checked the CoD2 server it had been spamming the same error for
almost a day.
I will give the server admin a real yelling later tonight.

While I wait for him: Which ports do I need to open to make sure it works?

/Magnus