[cod] Startup Problems with 1.3 hotfix files

"Martin Hönig" Wargod2k at gmx.net
Tue Dec 11 07:27:29 EST 2007

yeah they all got 0755 perms.

i reset up the whole server by copying the whole files from a backup and now it works again ... but somehow i'm afraid of applying the 1.3hotfix files again.

Cuz as i said before, the whole thing happened, after i upoaded the 1.3hotfix files and tryed to sart my server.

Martin Hönig
aka.
ftn.Wargod, ESL CoD4 Ger Admin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------