[cod] Linux Connecting to the server issue

"Martin Hönig" Wargod2k at gmx.net
Sun Dec 9 20:28:33 EST 2007

Hmm but i have no trouble connecting to my windows public.
I start the game via HLSW, the connection coutns to 4 at highest and the map starts to load.

When i try to connect to my Linux Warmod Server, the game counts up to 10 and times out several times, then it says "waiting for players ..." when it starts to work, then it takes a while, loads the map and throws me off the server again.
After this first maploa i have to reconnect a few times again, then the map load and i'm finally on the server ...

sth just must be wrong here ... linux files or the modwarfare or both in combination. i dunno, but this is not normal.

regards

Martin Hönig
aka.
ftn.Wargod, ESL CoD4 Ger Admin