[cod] 1.3 Linux server now available...

Jeroen Trippe (m3t internet) jeroen at m3t.nl
Fri Dec 7 07:25:53 EST 2007

same happened here... first white as 1.0, then updated to 1.3 (restarted
server) and it was blue.
stopped the server, waited for an hour, started it again and now it's gone.

something else is not right on our server now...
the servername is suddenly shown as "CoD4Host" in HLSW (instead of what is
set in the server.cfg).

I can't find out where that name comes from... It's nowhere in the cfg
files...