COD 4 Logging + coding

Ronny Schedel info at ronny-schedel.de
Thu Dec 6 16:59:42 EST 2007

Hello,

I am new in the COD server administration and want to know if there is a way
to send the log via UDP to somewhere else in the net.
I took a look into the logfile and I have seen only entries for join, kill,
damage, weapon, say and disconnect. Is there some way to enable the logging
of some interesting events like flag captures?

With hlds/srcds based servers we are able to install some serverplugins to
allow ingame administration. Is there some similar possibility for COD4
based servers? Are there some ingame admin plugins?

Best regards

Ronny