[cod] CoD4 server requirements: Please rate my hardware

Dallas Crandall dallas at crd-dwc.com
Thu Dec 6 15:36:54 EST 2007

Someone in the list here had said that COD4 was better on CPU’s & memory
then COD2 was, so that would mean it takes less to make it run. The machines
I have seen so far called out will run the server, however the number of
slots will need to be determined after you set it up and as always the more
you have in memory & cpu, the happier you will be.