[cod] COD4 on Virtual Machines?

Dallas Crandall dallas at crd-dwc.com
Thu Dec 6 15:57:03 EST 2007

Rick,
I am working on one, maybe out in a week or so depends on my work schedule.
If there is someone else that is working on one I would like to join forces,
need help on documentation and fancier scripting. I'm sure that someone that
is good at it would laugh at my attempts.

VM's are based on the Damn Small Linux OS version of Knoppix. It makes for
small downloads.

Dallas Crandall