[cod] Other gametype

Bong-Master bong-master at 22ndsas.org.uk
Wed Dec 5 10:22:34 EST 2007

Dennis Schneider wrote:
> How can i switch the gametype?
> My server is still running in war-mode but we want to play other modes
> too.

in your server.cfg  or in mixmaps.cfg
If you use a seprate map.cfg make sure you put in you server.cfg  exec
map.cfg

// MIXED -- Mixed
set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_backlot gametype sab map mp_bloc
gametype koth map mp_bog gametype sd map mp_cargoship gametype dom map
mp_citystreets gametype sab map mp_convoy gametype war map mp_countdown
gametype koth map mp_crash gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype sd map
mp_farm gametype war map mp_overgrown gametype dom map mp_pipeline
gametype war map mp_shipment gametype koth map mp_showdown gametype sab
map mp_strike gametype koth map mp_vacant"