[cod] set sv_fps setting

Brandon Ewing nicotine at warningg.com
Tue Dec 4 10:17:53 EST 2007

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 08:50:14PM -0500, TheMoose wrote:
>    I tried 30, but it messes up all of the timers in the game.

Man, I'm not even sure if timers aren't messed up at 20 -- I have sv_fps at
20, but can't seem to make sense of the KOTH timers regarding the lag time
between HQ reveal and HQ activation, and the delay between HQ destroy and HQ
spawn (trying to make KOTH less about who spawns on top of the HQ, and who
can occupy and mount a defense).

Anybody else notice something like this?

--
Brandon Ewing                                        (nicotine at warningg.com)