[cod] Legal issues of running a cod4 server?

James Landi jim at landi.net
Tue Dec 4 06:45:54 EST 2007

The only area you would need a full copy for each client is when running
this game in a internet cafe, then you should contact Activision in
you're local country.

Running a dedicated game server (for profit - GSP) does not require a
"Key" when running the iw3mp.exe, when said exe reports back to
Activision's master server.

-Jim Landi
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com | FPSgameforums.com