[cod] Punkbuster not working

George Witczak gwitczak at myiscorp.com
Tue Dec 4 01:52:04 EST 2007

I've been following this off and on so forgive me if this has been shown.
This is how we do our manual pb updates/installs Keep in mind we do use a
shared install system HOWEVER we have found in the past this to be the most
reliable way of insuring that pb gets updated instead of going the cd
/usr/local/games route

1) wget http://websec.evenbalance.com/downloads/linux/pbsetup.run

2) chmod +x pbsetup.run

3) ./pbsetup.run -ag "cod4" -ap "/home/username/cod4" --i-accept-the-pb-eula

4) ./pbsetup.run -u

Hope that helps, been too busy to even try the linux build yet.......

Thank You,

George Witczak
Sr. Support
MyInternetServices.com
1-213-327-0886 Ext. 67
AIM - myisgeorge
XFire - myisgeorge

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the