[cod] Punkbuster not working

Jeroen Trippe (m3t internet) jeroen at m3t.nl
Mon Dec 3 15:22:20 EST 2007

I'm having the same problem here...

Did everything in the readme (copied files from dvd etc.) and am now trying
to run the punkbuster setup.

However those 3 commands do nothing:

cd /usr/local/games/cod4
./pbsetup.run -e
./pbsetup.run --add-game=cod4 --add-game-path=/usr/local/games/cod4/ (tried
this with and without the trailing /)
./pbsetup.run -e

I believe there's supposed to come a EULA question after the 2nd command?
Nothing happens here (not on the 3rd command either)...
Permissions are set up right, we're running CentOS 4.5 by the way.

I also tried creating a seperate pb folder inside the cod4 folder and ran
the commands from there. I even downloaded the pbsetup.run file from
evenbalance.com just to make sure I had the right version, but nothing of it
worked.

Can someone help me out? My server does run, but without punkbuster it's
quite useless...

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Jeroen