[cod] Punkbuster not working

Sander sanderrednas at xs4all.nl
Sun Dec 2 10:53:37 EST 2007

Hey,

I uploaded the files, wich worked for me instead of executing the run file.
Before I server went dead, PB worked with the same files I uploaded now.

I ran the following line :

./pbsetup.run -e
./pbsetup.run --add-game=cod4 --add-game-path=/where/i/uploaded/cod4/
./pbsetup.run -u

But when I start the server : Error: Unable to initialize punkbuster.
Punkbuster is disabled

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance,

/ Sander