[cod] Something totally different

Sander sanderrednas at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 1 14:53:02 EST 2007

Hello Tom,

I'm using ssh to transfer files, but not sure if that's what you mean
with scp :)
I need FTP in the end, cause we probably have to give acces to servers
(this is for a multigaming clan).
Almost uploaded cod through secureshellclient, but ftp is just easier
cause ssh tends to timeout after several files here.

/ Sander