Something totally different

Sander sanderrednas at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 1 13:28:17 EST 2007

Hi guys,

I know this is not related to CoD, or well you can see it as related
cause I need it to upload, but seeying all of you are linux pro's I'm
asking here.
Thing is, we've got this new dedicated CentOS server but we can't get
proftpd to work.
I've installed webmin, and proftpd, fixed the it so users that are made
in webmin are able to login BUT I can't upload anything.
Used CHMOD, doesn't work.

I know I'm asking something unrelated but google didn't help much and
you guys are probably the ones that know the solution.

Anyone got a suggestion, when connecting (with flashfpx) I get the
message [R] 550 mp_farm.ff: Permission denied
[R] Transfer Failed!

Thanks in advance and sorry for asking here.

/ Sander