[cod] CentOS Huge CPU Usage

Svensk Ljud & Ljus Produktion info at teaterljud.se
Thu Aug 2 08:32:09 EDT 2007

Hi - I running a couple off FC6 boxes and one of them is set to 1000Hz kernel.
that one I cant have cod2 running on cause its taking all cpu-power and is locking everything..
on the other servers I have it set to 300Hz and its working fine.

But SElinux is off on all thouse servers.. so it cant be se that is causing it ..

Peter