[cod] zero guid

Jerry Zimmerman van Woesik bambam at bambamlan.xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 13 08:18:06 EDT 2007

James,

About the guid on another server : Just tested it, and on another server
I do get a guid.
So it seems to only affect me when playing on my own server.

I could give it a try , and put the server on 28961 , or shouldn't that
matter ? (will try it anyway ;-) )

I'm not concerned that I couldn't ban myself, allthough I have the
tendency to cheat every now and then , but as we all know sometimes ppl
get a zero guid for "nothing" and when that happens I get kicked too, so
I have to guid_relax a bit more that I would like on our server. I want
to keep it as strict as possible.

For the record I will post any progress in here. So don't worry about that.

regards
B4M