[cod] zero guid

James Landi jim at landi.net
Fri Apr 13 08:07:20 EDT 2007

When you say you can't get a GUID does that mean even when you try playing
on a public server when your server is shut down?

When hosting and playing on your own network.
More then likely it's because your server is taking all the CoD traffic (via
port forwarding) and you can't get authorized by the master servers.

If your only concerned by your own server then don't worry about it, unless
you want to ban yourself?

Also instead of pointing someone to your forums, where I be he will have to
register to ask his question, these mailing lists are here to help everyone
out. Why not have your members post in this list so everyone benefits?

-Jim
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com
FPSgameforums.com