[cod] server: pak1.pk3 not in search path

Rüdiger Meier sweet_f_a at gmx.de
Wed Nov 22 19:33:43 EST 2006

On Thursday 23 November 2006 01:11, Viktor Kaup wrote:

> I also ran MD5 checks, it is a match on my home server install and
> what I have installed on my client.

If you got a working server at home I would just "rsync -av" it over
your remote server installation.

> When I received the "Impure Client" message,[...]
This may also happen if you got more then the default paks on your
server. So use "rsync -av --delete". (after backing up!)
Watch also the default configdirs "~/.callofduty" or whatever for not
needed or broken files.

cu,
Rudi