[cod] Pb Guids go crazy

Henri Koskenranta koshe1 at dnainternet.net
Sun Nov 5 10:09:17 EST 2006

You don't get other players guids. Also as I said you must check from
console when server has assigned you the correct guid. Pb_plist will show
wrong guid until the correct one has been assigned. Usually it's assigned
within 10-30 secs after connecting server. Sometimes might take a bit
longer. If you can get proofs that your server assigns you two different
guids, then make a ticket to EB. But I haven't ever seen that server would
assign 2 different guids to one person.

cheets