[cod] GUID/CDKey kick

Equipa Comercial comercial at alojamentonaweb.com
Wed May 31 20:22:54 EDT 2006

Hi,

I think that kind of messages from activision are bogus.
If activision doenst have nothing to do with guid's matter, i dont know why
a cracked server doesnt generate guid's.
To pb doesnt matter if a server is cracked or not, so if it was an
evenbalance matter a cracked server guid shouldnt be 0.
My guess is that activision is telling softly to cracked server users that
they should buy the game, because i dont think that activision or
evenbalance are unaware of guid 0 = cracked server