[cod] GUID/CDKey kick

Pale Horse pale.horse at comcast.net
Wed May 31 15:45:54 EDT 2006

My understanding (which is based on info from IW forums under their "official update info") is that there is a PB issue regarding PB returning a GUID of 0 or a "non-unique" GUID (meaning more than one person may have the same GUID calculated).

Until they fix (IF they ever fix) this and other issues, what we have done with our servers to prevent legit guests and members from being kicked for this is to include the following line in our PB config: PB_SV_GUIDRelax 7. If you wish to only "relax" the PB check for duplicate GUID's, the value would be 4

Steve