[cod] GUID/CDKey kick

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Wed May 31 15:39:52 EDT 2006

Here you go:

// The current default for this setting is 7 (1+2+4) which
// means that PB will not kick (relax kicking) for any of the
// three cases. We recommend kicking for at least UNKN guids.
// Below are the possible combinations:
// 0 = Kick for UNKN guid, wrong ip guid and duplicate guid.
// 1 = Kick for wrong ip guid and duplicate guid.
// 2 = Kick for UNKN guid, and duplicate guid.
// 3 = Kick for duplicate guid.
// 4 = Kick for UNKN guid and wrong ip guid.
// 5 = Kick for wrong ip guid.
// 6 = Kick for UNKN guid
// 7 = Don't kick for UNKN guid, wrong ip guid and duplicate guid.
pb_sv_guidrelax #

Just change the setting in your pbsv.cfg file.  If you don't have a
pbsv.cfg file, issue pb_sv_writecfg and it will write one with the
defaults that you can then edit.  A setting of "4" will probably work
for you.

Regards,
--Rob