[cod] Fedora Cor5 and PB UpdATE pROBLEM

Henri Mecklin // Coixi coixi at pelikaista.net
Sat May 27 07:45:10 EDT 2006

What do you mean by "can't load the pb"? Do you mean you are unable to
set sv_punkbuster 1 or pb posts some error(s) on startup?

If you cannot set sv_punkbuster to value "1", it's possible that selinux
is blocking punkbuster. I've seen this in couple of servers. Tho, if it
was working earlier or pb is now posting some errors, i suggest to do a
'clean' install to punkbuster:

1. Remove pb_sv_homepath folder
2. Download
http://treefort.icculus.org/cod/cod2-lnxded-1.2c-04192006.tar.bz2
3. Bunzip and untar it
4. Move pb folder from your unpacked cod2-lnxded-1.2c-04192006.tar.bz2
to your fs_basepath folder
5. Follow these instructions:
http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22253

If it's _still_ not working, i suggest you to take look at this:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?threadid=333273

Keepin' my thumbs up! :)

 - Coixi